How long does it take for my order to ship?
It depends on the definition of the product:
Ready to ship:
The item is on hand and during maximum 2 business day shipping will be done.
Made To Order:
These products made by order so we need 4 to 5 weeks to make them and then we could ship them.
Do you ship internationally?
Almost yes! Canada, USA, Europe, Australia. We work with Canada Post for the delivery of packages.
How can I cancel my order?
Please contact us within 24 hours of placing the order. And provide your name and order number.
When will I receive my refund?
Refund generally takes a 3-5 business day to show up on your credit and statement.
How can I return my order?
Please note that all items are final sale. We are more than happy to work with anyone about an issue or a concern about a damaged piece. Please contact us immediately within 24 hours after the item is received.
Is my order exactly the same as its picture?
yes, but It is needless to say that there will be insignificant differences between the products ordered and the ones displayed online as our products are handmade.
In some case gemstones;specially natural gemstone cannot have exactly the same shine as the one displayed on our website.
What is the different between Natural gemstone and synthetic gemstone?
A synthetic gemstone has essentially the same chemical composition, crystal structure, optical and physical properties of its nature counterpart. The main difference is that one is grown in a lab in a matter of months or years, and the latter is formed deep inside the earth over the course of millions of years.The stones created in a lab are chemically and physically identical to those found in the nature but their prices are significantly lower than their natural gemstone
Who has the same order as me?
Almost nobody! each product is a limited edition piece, so one in a million chance have the same! You are unique.
Do you accept to repair the jewelry?
No, sorry. We do not provide this service.
Will I be charged duties, taxes or carrier brokerage fees?
Most likely, yes when you are ordering from outside Canada. Duties, taxes and any applicable carrier brokerage fees are not included in your order total at checkout. Carrier brokerage fees will be assessed upon delivery by the postal carrier and must be paid by the order recipient. Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. They are based on the value of the order and shipping costs, product category, and destination country’s tariff rates. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
Do I get tracking number with my shipping?
Yes, we work with Canada Post for delivery and all the shipping includes tracking number, delivery confirmation, and up to 100CAD insurance coverage. For more information about detail of each option please visit Canada Post web site.
Tracking number shows my package is delivered but I do not receive it, what should I do?
Most of the time if the Canada post tracking shows the delivery, the package has been delivered to your address so please check below options:
- Check the Delivery Location: Look around your property, near doors, or in places where packages might be left. Sometimes, delivery personnel may place packages in less obvious spots to protect them from theft or weather.
- Check with Neighbors: Sometimes, packages might get delivered to a neighbor by mistake. Check with them to see if they received it by error.
- Check for a Delivery Notice: Sometimes they leave notices if they were unable to deliver the package so they address you for pickup location, or if they left it in a specific location.
- Check with your concierge, if you have, sometimes they deliver to them.
- Check with your neighbors or other family member: sometimes they just put it behind your door, so maybe one of your neighbors or other family member pick it up mistakenly, so ask them please.
- Check your Security Camera If you have.
Ensuring a safe and secure delivery location is in customer responsibility. If you have bad experience in your neighborhood before, please consider below consideration:
- Require Signature on Delivery: Requesting a signature for delivery ensures that someone acknowledges receipt of the package. This option is available by extra payments and can prevent theft. For this option please contact us we will add it to your shipping.
- Be Aware of Delivery Times: Please track your parcel based on tracking number you received via email so don’t let the package be abandoned for long time.
- Insurance: Consider purchasing shipping insurance for valuable itemset. This option is available by extra payments . For this option please contact us we will add it to your shipping.
When the tracking number shows delivery and you can not find it with all above consideration, it appears that the package might have been taken by someone after its delivery. Please know that, as a vendor, we've fulfilled our responsibility by ensuring the package was shipped and delivered according to the provided address. Unfortunately, once a package is marked as delivered, we are no longer liable for its safekeeping or any incidents that occur thereafter. We completely understand the frustration and disappointment you must be feeling, and we want to assure you that we are here to support you in any way we can. we recommend reaching out to Canada Post to filing a report regarding the missing package. Also Please inform us as well, we will fill the report for investigation too. They might have additional information or procedures to assist in locating the parcel or initiating an investigation into its disappearance.